martes, 9 de abril de 2019

Post 1


Hello everyone!
Today I want to talk about a very interesting topic, a country I would like to visit.

I want to know different countries and I can not decide for one country, but I dream to know India because India has different things, people and places that I want to know and its culture is very different compared to the Chilean culture.The buddhism is the religion that I want to know in India because the buddhism was born in India, in this country there are many Budisth temples.The Indian culture is male chauvinist and this country is dangerous for me because I am a woman and in India the women are exposed to more danger even though this happens in all world 

The food in India is exotic compared to Chile, and the hygiene conditions is very different to my cotidians life so I thinks that would dificultt my travel to India.I hope someday go to India


Bye people

3 comentarios:

  1. Nice choice! India is a place very mystic and transcendental. I too hope travel to India!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Indian culture is very different from the Chilean one, it would be very interesting to travel to this country!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello friend!
    I think India it´s beautiful, I hope you can travel someday and walk for this big and amazing country

    ResponderEliminar