domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

Search my vocation


I love public service, and when I was studying at school I wanted to study law because I thought that I could help people.
 



When I graduated school I wanted to study law and I was very happy because I was fulfilling my dreams but I was not happy because I hated studying law since it is boring that is why I stopped law and I began to study for the college entrance test and in that time I knew public administration. 



This is my story, of how I chose to study public administration.



I love to participate in other activities because I believe that public administration must know and take part of the different social problems and I believe it is my vocation. 




Pd: The photograph is of when I participate in the public administration of the congrees

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario