viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

Who is the author of this blog?


My name is Victoria Ancatripai Bravo. I am 21 years old. I live in San Bernardo but I lived in others places liked in Concepción, Talagante, Osorno and other places. I was born in Concepción. Before I lived in Osorno because I was very unhealthy and my parents could not take care of me properly because they were very young and my grandmother took care of me in Osorno because she lived in that city.After that my mother graduated at the university. We went to Santiago to live and that was 19 years back. I love living in Santiago  because it is beautiful  and also the city has different places like: park, mall, museum, coffee shop and many other places. 



I love the makeup because I worked in Dior and I knew the world of make up, I knew very amazing persons and I leared very many about make up and care the skin.
 I loved my job but It was too far. I miss my job

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario