miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

Preuniversitario Victor Jara



Hello dear readers, today I want to tell you about the pre-university Víctor Jara.
I participated in the pre-university Víctor Jara two years ago, first I entered as part of the staff of impressions and now my role is as coordinator of the headquarters of the center of Santiago.
The pre-university was founded in two thousand one and currently has seven sites, so from various points of Santiago students can access a pre-university admission test preparation but from a popular approach. The main objective of this organization is popular education, so in this organization we use as pretext the preparation of the admission test to create critical awareness of the different problems that currently exist, such as Mapuche conflict, pension system, among others. In addition, community is generated, so students are expected to feel that they are part of a family and are more than a number.
I love this project and I hope to continue working from this area to change the reality of the country.
In the pictures I am in different pre-university activities and there are also students

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario