miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

My different work experience




Hello dear readers, today I want to write about my different work experience.



My first job was at my grandfather's supermarket, he sells bread made in his bakery and other products. I had fifteen years. My experience was in the summer and it was not nice to attend to people with a lot of heat and sweat, for this and other things, I did not like this job.


My second job was in the municipal pool of San Bernardo, in this work I learned mainly to make hot-dog quickly and I dedicated myself to selling different products, such as water, ice cream and others. I did not like the atmosphere of this work because people who go to the pool are looking to buy alcohol and cigarettes even when they were underage or pregnant and when I denied them these products they were rude and violent.




When I finished high school, I looked for work somewhere else because I wanted to work in Santiago and needed more money. That's why I worked in the perfumes department of Paris Bandera in Dior. I learned more about makeup, skin care and fashion. I loved this job, but the disadvantage is the schedule and the great responsibility of managing the point of sale with eighteen years and without experience. In that same summer, after leaving school, I also worked in a jewelry store although I had fewer responsibilities. I learned that you must be careful with the bosses and their intentions.



After studying for a year at Universidad del Desarrollo, I signed a contract with Dior as a beauty consultant, I had that job for three years, but I could not continue because working and studying were no longer compatible. That is why now I am just studying.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario