domingo, 30 de junio de 2019

Changes to my Study Programme



Hello people Today I want to write about the changes that would be made in my study program (career)

 
I study Public Administration at the University of Chile, but before I studied Law at another university and I think that experience helps me to have another perspective.
 
 
 
I think that career is very extended in relation the years because in the carrer have a lot subjects that The teachers repeat many and when I listen the same topic and the evaluations is similar a other  previous years, I think that  the carrer could last four years.




In relation with the  University Installations, I think that is decent, because We have the class rooms, computer rooms but, the building’s temperature is horrible because the building is cold now in winter and I always feel cold when I am in the university also
 
In relation with use of technology in me career, I think that is insufficient because when I going to work on Public administration I going to need to know different technological tools and during the career I have not learned the different technological tools as excell, stata, SPS and other programmes. The  principall reason is the deficient infrastructure in the University because is  few computers for I can practicce in class so We must learn in other moments and not in class.




The Teaching methods during me career were very different because My teachers has teaching methods very different and the examns was very different so I studied different according the teacher and the class so the teaching methods is very different which it is bad.


I can written more abouth  the changes that could be made in my study program (career) but will be a other opportunity.

Bye people 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario