jueves, 20 de junio de 2019

The best friend





My bestfriend's name is Constanza Tobar, we met in the first year of University at the Escuela de Gobierno y Gestión Pública. Altough I don't remember exactly the day we met, I do remember that we had and instant chemistry that helped us to build the relationship we have today.  

Since then, we have been bestfriends and I don't regret any moment we had share between us. I love her with all my heart because she has been on my side, supporting me on my good and tough moments, as family or  bad grades. Altough, we think different about some topics like politics or economics, it does not matter because friendship is the first priority of our life. 



The best memory I had about us, is related to Nueva Guanaco's party in 2017 when we had to cook french fries to raise money for this organized group. We did not how to use the electric fryer and the people started to get angry because their were hungry, so we colapsed and escaped to the dance floor, when we danced all night long. 

Besides, I love her family because her mom and sister are so nice to me, and treat me as a member of theirs, so I use to spend 3 days a week on her house, when we used to have pijama party's and watch netflix together. 

This are the reasons why I love been Constanza's bestfriend.  I hope you like it!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario