sábado, 8 de junio de 2019

Postgraduate Studies

Hi people
How are you? today I want to written about postgraduate studies

If I will study postgraduate in some point in life I would like study about different topic with gender, popular educations, social economy, environment and other topics.

I would like can study this issues an I can ussed for  create public politic relationed with the topic that I studied in specific.


I would like study in other countries like Spain, France and other places because the experience is amazing. I dreams with study different topic in other countrys because I think that the different issues is related with the social context and the culture the country therefore I want to study in other countrys for I understand best the different topics that is complejos.

I would like to study the complete time in other country but also I would like study distance learning in Chile for I can study, work and other activity.

One the my problems with study  postgraduate is the language because I am not talk in English and for I is very difficult listen and understand in English, so for I study in other country I need learn English and for my is very difficult.

Actually I am try to study English for I am going to learn English for travel and study in other country that his languaje is English.

Bye people¡

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario