miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

My future job

Hi people

Today  I am going to write  about my dream job.


I love my profession because I think that public administration is very important to the development of our country in several  areas, that goes from education to social security.


 In my dream job  I start my worday at 10 o'clock in morning because I am not very good waking up so early everyday. The reason why I dont like to get up early, is because during nights I have a lot of energy for read, study, cook and different activities. So, you can think I am like a living owl. 

Besides, I imagine work in one ofice with condicionated air, while I can drink tea all the time , and  be able to wear a lot of formal clothes.


About travelling, I love to visit different places (In an outside of my country) but in my profession this is very difficult, because the Public administrator job, depends of the legislation and government sistem  according the  to each country context. So, a chilean public administrator could not work in USA (for example).


I ten or five years from now,  I imagine myself studying another degree o Master,  because Public administration tends to hire people with especially knowledge about the State. And all of this, would help me, to earn more money to take vacations and buy other things as make up, clothes andcreams the face.

If  I want to ingresed a courses the public politic in focus in education because I want work in this area because I think that educations is the base the society 


Bye people.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario