miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

The Gilmore girls




 Hi people¡

How are you? today  I want to write about my favorite TV program.

I loved the serie Gilmore girls. This serie has two principal characters Lorelai Gilmore and Rory Gilmore.  Lorelai is mother of Rory and the serie begins when Rory is teenage.

The argument principal of the serie is the relation between Lorelai and Rory and the topic more frecuently is familiary relations, love, friends and the scholar  career of Rory.


The principal characters are Luck, the couple of Lorelai, the parenths of Lorelai, the differents couple of Rory, and Paris and Lane  Rory's best friends.

The serie have seven seasons and one spin off, The Gilmore debuted on 2000 and ended in 2007.

My favourite episode is when  Luke organized a party for Rory because she goes to a work reporting on the Barac Obama campaign trail.

The party was a surprise for Rory and she went very excited. 

I loved the Gilmore girls because when I watched them I felt parth the story because in the serie Rory go at school and after  she went the University. I feel identificate whith different situations that I lived in my adolescence and situations that I life now.

Bye people. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario